Do these exercises daily to get rid of weakness in your hands, it will strengthen your wrists and hands. Small thin hands make your personality look less attractive. At the same time, your hands become weak and your hand grip also becomes weak. You have weakness from your wrists to your fingers. That’s why today we are going to tell you about 3 exercises, which can make your thin arms thicker.
But before doing these exercises, warm up to warm up the body. This will help your body to exercise. Let’s learn about slim arms exercises, which will develop your arm muscles.
Do these 3 exercises daily to strengthen wrists
For strong arms, you can do pushups. It will give life to your thin and weak hands. Also, this exercise widens the chest. Regular practice of this keeps your body posture good.
How to do push ups
- To do pushups, lie on a padded mat.
- Then lie on your stomach on this mat and keep your body straight.
- Then bring both hands near the shoulders and place them on the floor.
- After this, try to come up to tighten your core.
- Use arm strength to get up.
- Now keep your body straight and bring it down.
- Do this exercise in sets of 10-10-10.
- Then come back to normal.
This exercise is very beneficial for thin arms. Practicing this regularly strengthens your hands and wrists. People who want to make their thin arms thicker. So hit the plank.
How to do the plank exercise
- For plank exercises, add a mat.
- Then you lie on your stomach on this mat.
- Now come to the push-up position.
- Your body should be in a straight line.
- While doing this, keep your elbows and wrists on the floor.
- Stay in this position for some time and then return to normal position.
Crow pose is a great exercise to make arms thick and strong. In the beginning, when doing crow pose, consider holding it for 2 seconds and as you get used to the pose, try holding it longer.
How to do the Crow Pose exercise
- For exercise, you wear a padded mat.
- So that even if you fall while doing this exercise, you will not get hurt.
- To do this, bend both your knees.
- Now sit on both the toes and keep them close to your hips.
- Spread both your hands on the floor and stand up with the help of your hands.
- Kick with one leg to go up.
- Then stick it on both hands, as you can see in the photo.
- Now hold for a while and then come back to normal position.
- Do this 3 to 4 times. This strengthens your hands.
To strengthen and thicken your arms, you can do these exercises regularly in the morning. You can do these exercises daily to make thin arms thicker. Doing this will strengthen your arms and make your skinny arms thicker. Also, choose loose and sweat-absorbent clothing while exercising. It will also cool down your body while exercising. It will strengthen your arm muscles. Do these exercises under the supervision of a fitness trainer.
Read More –